The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Reporting to the Sr Executive Producer of Color, our Color Producers are responsible for the project management of color jobs, working closely with the Colorists, color assists and the rest of the Color production team to ensure projects go smoothly from beginning to end.
The ideal candidate has experience in post-production, a strong attention to detail and genuine passion and enthusiasm for the work.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Managing projects from beginning to end, from bidding through delivery.
• Tracking actuals in jobs and managing budgets with clients.
• Working closely with the colorists and assists and helping to manage their schedules.
• Collaborating with the rest of the color team to allocate necessary resources for each project and tracking this data within CETA.
• Working closely with the VFX and finishing teams, as well as external post partners to establish workflow on each project and remain connected throughout each job.
• Managing prep and delivery on jobs.
• Managing invoices and billing.
• Close communication with the Sr Executive Producer
• Extensive knowledge of the advertising production industry – knowledge of the post production and color grading process a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with bidding and scheduling.
• Ability to work on a team and on own initiative.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9x5qz-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.