The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for talented CG Supervisors (or experienced CG Leads) looking to create high-end VFX for Advertising projects. We have a collaborative team environment where 2D and 3D VFX artists work alongside each other to create stunning, award-winning visual effects. Our CG Supervisors oversee all aspects of 3D production and work closely with creatives, directors, and clients to exceed all project demands.
• Leading teams of CG artists creating 3D content for a variety of projects
• Contributing on-the-box as a generalist or specialist where needed
• Driving creative excellence of 3D content from concept through delivery
• Working with global offices and vendors to extend team capabilities
• Breaking down and quoting on complex VFX projects
• Attending shoots and supervising VFX requirements on-set
• Attending client meetings from initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
• Nurturing junior talent within the 3D department including helping with technical and creative problems and passing on knowledge when necessary
• Fostering a supportive, productive environment on project teams and within the company
• Experience in the production of high-end 3D VFX for advertising (5+ years preferred)
• Good teamwork and excellent communication skills, within the VFX team and with Producers, Directors, and clients
• Familiarity with bidding projects
• Extensive experience in both Houdini and Maya preferred
• Ability to lead disciplines including 3D modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging
• Familiarity with renderers such as Arnold (or similar)
• Experience with on-set supervision
• Design-oriented with strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color, clean typography, and attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92kjz-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.