The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill's flagship studio, Mill London, opened its doors in 1990. Located in London's Fitzrovia, the studio is home to over 300 creators working across Mill VFX, Mill Direction and Mill Experience projects. The Mill's London home overlooks the iconic BT tower, and is surrounded by some of the best eateries in town. The London creative community often gathers on The Mill's rooftop bar and terrace, which plays host to a number of industry and staff events.
An Assets Artist demonstrates good skill within Modelling and / or Sculpting and Texturing with the ability to deliver a refined result. Should be open to learn texturing and lookdev to become a complete asset artist.
A solid understanding of anatomy, proportion, and mechanical functionality strong artistic skills and grasp the concepts of detail, composition, color, form, and scale.
• Experience in Model, texture and / Or sculpting. We are open to hire freshers with good Demo reel and interest in learning new techniques.
• Knowledge of Maya in terms of Modeling with good topology and/ or Unwrapping.
• Knowledge of texturing using Mari / Substance painter.
• Good in written and verbal communication skills.
Any of the following skills is a bonus:
• Knowledge of lighting, shading and basic scripting will be an added advantage.
• Excellent in writing and verbal communication skills.
• Should be adaptive and able to mold according to creative needs.
• Problem solver, enthusiast towards working within the VFX industry.
• Knowledge of Photogrammetry, Substance Designer, Alchemist.
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Mid Artist
• Senior Artist
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn3n93-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.