• Working on-site with the Production Department, the right candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
• Must be comfortable organizing the office's COVID testing schedule and assisting with safety protocols.
• Maintaining essential show logs in a timely and meticulous manner.
• Assist the Field Team, Script Department, Control Room, Rights & Clearances, and Reception.
• Support various shoots, escorting talent through testing, wardrobe, hair & makeup, rehearsal and performances.
• Prior experience driving a 15 passenger van or cargo van is a plus for field shoot purposes.
• Other tasks include but are not limited to office administration & office maintenance, helping with crew catering, and intern mentorship.
• Minimum of 1 year experience working in television.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Detail oriented, able to communicate well with all departments.
• Strong knowledge of pop culture and current events.
• Must be fully vaccinated to work on-site. (To be considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq950-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.