Senior Analyst, Growth Marketing
• Oversee unit photography on assigned CW shows in collaboration with studio partners
• Works closely with show publicist on photo strategy on assigned shows
• Responsibilities include hiring unit photographers, reading scripts, editing images, oversee retouching, press site maintenance, assist with asset management, and processing invoices.
• Gather assets for specials and acquisitions.
• Work with cross-functional partners and press on photography needs and requests.
• Produce PR gallery shoots from on-set pilots to editorial imagery.
• Work on network event photography
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and travel if and when necessary.
• Performs various related duties as necessary.
• College degree preferred.
• Photography / Communication / Marketing degree a plus
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Computer/Software Skills: Proficient in Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Photo Mechanic
• Experience with Digital Fusion or Global Edit or other editing software preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinker
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Proactive self-starter and comfortable working independently and collaboratively
• 2-4 years relevant experience preferred.
• Previous experience in or entertainment field helpful.
Nice to Haves
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Bending, Lifting, etc.
• Must have the ability to clearly communicate with internal and external partners, including productions, talent reps, talent (in person, written, telephone).
• Must be detail orientated and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be highly organize, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under deadlines.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and demands simultaneously.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.