WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Branded Entertainment & Marketing for the Branded Entertainment department.
The Branded Entertainment Manager will play an integral role in the creative development and execution of branded entertainment partnerships with advertising and marketing clients. The manager is responsible for working with multiple departments to create programs that drive revenue across all The CW platforms. Reporting to the VP and SVP, Branded Entertainment, this position will be responsible for managing and executing partnerships from creative ideation through campaign completion.
• Work with VP & SVP on the execution of all partnership elements for active client marketing programs. Elements include programs briefs, program timelines, status documents, deal memos, tracking budgets, tracking partnership performance and creating partnership recaps/ wrap ups upon program completion.
• Actively participate in creative brainstorms for client RFP's and network marketing initiatives
• Foster strong working relationships with other departments including Multi-platform sales team, Digital and Social marketing teams, Scheduling, PR, Creative Services and Studio counterparts to effectively communicate Branded Entertainment strategy and initiatives.
• Stay abreast of the Branded Entertainment landscape, especially among competitors, and share case studies and best practices on a regular basis
• Attend client meetings with the multiplatform sales staff
• Oversee production of in show integrations on various sets (requires travel)
• Self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work well under time constraints with strict deadlines.
• Must have a positive and collaborative attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation and presentation development skills to communicate the value of CW marketing solutions to clients & internal constituencies.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if & when necessary
• Working knowledge of The CW's television programs and its brand.
• MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel proficiency required. Photoshop a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 2-4 years experience in Media/Marketing/Advertising/Branded Entertainment or related experience
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Lifting, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1okjm-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.