Director, Brand Partnerships
The Marketing Associate supports the activities and administration of the Marketing department with an emphasis on digital marketing, concert and event sales, social media, and internal systems. This role takes programmed events and concerts from launch to completion through market research and strategic planning.
· Develop and execute show marketing strategies for a diverse line-up of concert and event presentations
· Negotiate, develop and execute marketing plans including budget management and show settlement summaries, as assigned.
· Negotiate and execute ad buys/trade deals direct with Media where applicable
· Develop and maintain relationships with the Media, Partners, and other industry professionals
· Create, negotiate and execute promotion initiatives with media and sponsors
· Have a working knowledge of digital and social media buying to incorporate into marketing plans and company initiatives
· Order, manage, and coordinate creative for marketing campaigns, including for paid, organic, and promotional purposes
· Other duties as assigned
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or other related field
· Minimum 4+ years of experience in ad advertising/marketing environment
· Experience with Google Analytics, Ads and digital marketing tools
· Hands on experience in Facebook Business Manager, including Instagram, with a focus on audience targeting and ad creation
· Media Buying and contract negotiation
· Proven ability to prepare marketing proposals with a blend of focused research, strategy and creativity
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants requiring accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process should contact the Human Resources Department. The Corporation is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only applicants granted an interview willbe acknowledged. No phone calls please.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8wpe-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.
The Corporation of Massey Hall & Roy Thomson Hall, a charitable non-profit organization, owns and operates two of Canada’s most iconic concert halls. Massey Hall is currently undergoing the most extensive renovation in its 126 year history and is scheduled to reopen in late-2021 with a rejuvenated auditorium, enhanced amenities for artists and patrons, and the addition of new performance venues. Roy Thomson Hall serves as the home to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, welcomes the Toronto International Film Festival’s red carpet gala premieres, and plays host to a dynamic array of cultural events throughout the year. The Corporation is actively engaged in presenting performances in external venues and is rapidly expanding its Artist Development and Education & Outreach initiatives as an investment in the next generation of artists and audiences.