It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
JOB SUMMARY: The Coordinator of Event Production is responsible for assisting in the producing and directing of video and audio presentations for Rangers Events at both Globe Life Field and Choctaw Stadium, including editing video, loading graphics, and other video board and scoreboard productions. This does not include Texas Rangers Baseball games.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Assisting in the management of crew for video board and audio production for Rangers Events (College Baseball, Concerts, High School/College Football, Rugby, Soccer, Graduations, etc)
• Assist in the preparation of scripts and program logs for all Rangers Events
• Film and edit videos for Rangers Events
• Create graphics for scoreboards for Rangers Events
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelors in Broadcast Journalism or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experience in event presentation field
• Required to work all Rangers Events, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays. Not required to work Texas Rangers baseball games.
• Strong knowledge of Daktronics scoring systems and Daktronics show control system
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment
• Strong technical, organizational, managerial, and communication skills
• Must be eager, creative, a strong team player, and a problem solver
• Must be an experienced video editor using Adobe Premier and graphic creator with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Must be an experienced videographer, Sony FS5/FS7 preferred
• Must have experience using Various HD setups and codecs, various media work-flows, including tape based and tapeless
• Need working knowledge on using a video switcher (Sony, Ross), replay systems (EVS), file based playback devices, broadcast camera operation (Sony), and CG machines (Chyron, Ross Xpression)
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjme2-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.