Tennis Channel's Social Media Coordinator will assist the content team in the planning and execution of content across Tennis Channel and Tennis.com's social media channels and websites. Each day you will challenge yourself and the team by blending creativity, tennis knowledge, and social trends to produce high quality content. We're seeking an individual who is passionate about getting into production, is organized, has an excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn. This position requires someone who will thrive in an environment that embraces constant innovation, collaboration, and strong editorial judgement for news and social happenings.
• Post engaging content daily across social media channels including live match coverage from tournaments covering multiple time zones. Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Edit copy and write accurate posts in a fast-paced environment.
• Ensure all content is grammatically correct and accurate.
• Monitor daily trends, stay on top of what competitors are producing daily, and find ways to use that as inspiration when pitching ideas
• Create and edit short videos and graphics using Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Collaborate with production teams on planning, scheduling and execution of content.
• Help organize social media calendar.
• 1-2 years of social or editorial experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Knowledge of video editing and graphic design software, native social analytics/insights
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
• Ability to react quickly and positively under pressure
• Basic knowledge of tennis and tours
• An interest in social media and production
• Strong content/editorial judgement, production and writing skills
• Highly organized and experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays around the tennis calendar
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j68q-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.