Producer, On-Air Promotions - Freelance
Tennis Channel is searching for a tennis-loving, highly creative and dedicated Promotions-Producer to join its in-house on-air promo team based in its state-of-the-art facility in Santa Monica, California. The Producer will conceptualize, write and produce topical/generic promos, sizzle videos, image campaigns and other branded video content for all of Tennis Channel's on and off-air marketing platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the promotions team & the VP Marketing
• Write/produce promos for tournament coverage including daily topicals, long & short-form content, website and other digital content
• Write/produce sizzles
• Produce across platforms including linear, digital, social, OTT etc.
• Direct VO sessions
• Collaborate with editors and on-air GFX designers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with flexibility on hours and projects
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to ideate creative/novel concepts for teases, promos and sizzles
• Highly motivated team player with a positive approach towards others
• Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work independently or collaborate with a team
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Communications, or Marketing preferred
• Minimum 4 years of experience in television broadcasting or related fields
• Interest in, and knowledge of, tennis and the pro tours
• Knowledge/skills with the following technology: Avid, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $385 to $410 per day. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqkx4-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.