Production Finance Executive, Original Movies
Santa Monica, CA
Our Partnership Manager will lead the day-to-day implementation and management of all activations, promotions and other initiatives that Tennis Channel International undertakes with tennis federations, tennis events and other marketing and content partners. This position will serve as liaison with the staff of tennis federations, tennis event promoters and marketing and content partners to implement and manage the activation of such partnerships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plan, implement and execute partnership, sponsorship and marketing activation ideas and campaigns.
• Coordinate the fulfillment by Tennis Channel International of all partner and sponsor benefits, including content activation, social marketing activation and deliverable fulfillment.
• Coordinate the fulfillment by partners of their marketing and activation responsibilities including promotion of Tennis Channel International through partner marketing channels.
• Function as the ''go-to'' person both internally and externally for all partner needs, deliverables and execution.
• Work closely with the marketing, social media, and PR teams of partnerships to ensure that Tennis Channel International brand and messaging is accurate.
• Maintain the overall event calendar for key partnership activities as well as checklists and deliverables for each individual activation.
• Work with Tennis Channel personnel as necessary to help execute on partnership activations.
• Ensure appropriate and timely implementation of Tennis Channel International recognition in partnership media and other assets.
• Produce customized recaps for each partner, outlining marketing, branding and other benefits delivered.
• Measure and report on key metrics and KPI's with respect to each partnership activation and present results to Tennis Channel International team and Tennis Channel management.
• Working experience in the tennis industry and a thorough understanding of the professional tennis ecosystem is strongly preferred
• Experience working with content alliances, media partners, and brand partnerships
• International and/or global partnership marketing experience is a plus
• Strong data analysis skills used to evaluate partnership activations
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with internal teams across a variety of levels
• Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
• Full command of the English language required; working command of German, French or other major language a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!