Tennis Channel is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with a passion for tennis and/or video content whose comfortable working with numbers. The Junior Research Analyst's efforts will focus within the cross platform advertising sales group but will also support the research team and other departments within the company like programming, affiliate relations, marketing and corporate.
This position is ideal for someone beginning a career in the business side of television and internet content programming, sales, and distribution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain and update Tennis Channel's linear TV schedule in Nielsen's line up management system.
• Empower Tennis Channel's cross platform sales team with compelling quantitate stories to make the network a must buy in the advertising community. These stories will be told using secondary research sources like MRI, Ipsos; Nielsen's NPower, NBI, Catalina, Arianna; Comscore's Media Metrix and Google Analytics.
• Provide competitive ad spending reports using Nielsen Ad Intel and Kantar PIB
• BA degree required
• Math proficiency required
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Accuracy and fact-checking ability
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Good listening skills and ability to learn quickly
• High level of attention to detail
• Sound organizational skills
• Experience in television audience research and/or a background in statistics preferred
• Sports knowledge a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8qeq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.