This is an exciting opportunity to work at a premiere single sports network, in a supportive environment providing strong potential for growth. Tennis Channel's Junior Motion Graphics Designer works with multiple departments, including Production, Marketing, Digital, and Sales, to create on-air still and motion graphics utilizing the latest in broadcast technology.
*Please include a link to a portfolio site of your recent work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain and advance the graphic look of Tennis Channel, while creating, managing and organizing all graphic needs and related files for multiple projects
• Design and build graphics for daily live coverage and studio shows, which include creating full-screen monitor graphics, maps, etc.
• Create animation and motion graphics toolkits as part of the show deliverables
• Contribute to the design and production of a variety of broadcast and digital projects and banner designs
• Provide clear transparency to the Art Director on all projects at all phases of creation
• Ensure quality, timely delivery on all creative initiatives and projects per client specs and expectations
• Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge, software capability, and creative tools
• Occasionally works weekends and/or nights, usually during slams and a few other events
• Degree or course of study in graphic design OR BA/BFA degree in graphic design, web or visual design required
• Working knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Ability to understand After Effects templates to make adjustments and additional versions
• Ability to understand C4D files and make adjustments
• Demonstrated knowledge of design composition and typography
• Demonstrated understanding of motion graphics
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Problem solving skills with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Good communication skills and a talent for collaboration
• An interest in sports and tennis is a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!