First Coast News On Your Side, WTLV NBC12 and WJXX ABC25, in Northern Florida has launched a nationwide search to expand its powerhouse creative marketing-production team. The ideal candidate will understand how to take innovative concepts and deliver them to customers on all platforms and outlets. Outside the box thinking won't work. The box is too small. We're looking for big picture thinkers who can work on a variety of projects; special live and taped productions, news shows, commercial shoots and even marketing promos.
The right candidate will work alongside some of the most talented producers, videographers, editors and graphic designers in the state. We are looking for a rock star shooter/editor. Are you ready to go next level? Are you open to an opportunity that will challenge you and make you stronger! The First Coast News On Your Side creative marketing team is waiting for you.
We are looking for someone with at least four years news and or marketing, reality and or lifestyle shooting and editing experience. Bring your larger-than-life talents to sunny Jacksonville, Florida and join a group that thrives on winning, doing right by the viewer, doing right by one another, and is passionate about making the First Coast a better place to live every day, with their creations. Must be coachable and ready to grow.
• Shoots informative and creative segments which achieve positive client results.
• Conceptualize creative shooting ideas to make content engaging
• Work under pressure, manage multiple activities, deadlines, collaborate productively and positively.
• Communicate and work on a team knowing, there is no ''I'' in team.
• Working knowledge of EDIUS, All Adobe Creative cloud apps and other production systems.
• Highly proficient in operating a variety of production equipment, including but not limited to broadcast ENG, DSLR and CINEMA CAMERAS, advanced lighting techniques and systems related to location and studio setups.
• Works as required on other locally produced programming in the marketing team.
• Three (3) to five (5) years shooting news or magazine format shows in mid-to-large markets.
• Must be well organized and able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be solution-oriented and focused on client results and retention.
• Must be a critical thinker and possess a positive attitude.
• Proficient in EDIUS, Final Cut Pro, Premiere. Working knowledge and use of Photoshop and After Effects is a plus.
• A master at using a variety of production equipment, including but not limited to broadcast ENG, DSLR and CINEMA CAMERAS.
• Drone pilot license a plus.
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment.
• Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
• Work a flexible schedule; it's all hands-on deck during severe weather and breaking news scenarios
• Provide work samples from all platforms that EXCITE US!
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wymq-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.