If you're a hard worker who's always been an over-achiever and takes advantage of every opportunity to prove that you're the best. You work well in a team environment; you provide excellent customer service, and you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Then we'd love to meet you!
As a Digital Account Manager, you will play a significant role in supporting and implementing advertising campaigns for our local and regional advertisers.
At KREM our top priority is providing our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for their business and the best customer service in the market. For us, that means having the right people on our team! We offer an energetic culture with excellent career growth opportunities while learning from some of the market's most experienced industry leaders. This position is a hybrid model of in-office and work from home that requires a highspeed internet connection at home.
• Manages contracts and maintains constant communication with salespeople, clients and fulfilment teams
• Manages results and delivery of campaigns across all digital platforms
• Manages and delivers campaign reporting across all digital platforms
• Manages client billing and communicates with clients and internal billing department
• Coordinates creative elements with the creative team and salespeople
• Uncovers and shares insights with salespeople and clients
• Looks to improve on current Digital Account Manager processes and workflow
• Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically
• Track record of success and competitive nature
• Ability to prioritize across multiple tasks with urgent deadlines
• High attention to detail across large amounts of data entry and review
• Professional experience preferred
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• Highspeed Internet connection
• Knowledge and experience with the following is a plus:
• Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Website development, understanding of OTT/CTV and DSPs
Compensation Range: $45,000 - $50,000
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy10v3-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.