Maintain high standard of technical performance by maintaining technical quality and technical reliability.
• Help design technical systems to meet specific needs of the station
• Create documentation necessary to put designs into practice
• Perform corrective and preventive maintenance
• Install and configure equipment
• Video Quality Control for cameras
• Operate equipment
• Attend meetings (problems, improvements, planning)
• Read technical manuals/magazines
• Other assignments as given by supervisors
• High School or equivalent
• 2 years training in electronics or technical school preferred
• 3 years television maintenance experience or comparable work experience
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic and computer systems
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Medium work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpq0e4-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.