We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
• Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns that will serve as the foundation in the overall image of the station, from concept to broadcast.
• Operating of all portable video (field cameras) and audio equipment.
• Transports and sets up all required lighting and audio equipment including lavalieres, wireless receivers, handheld and shotgun microphones.
• Assist with costumes, props, music, or other additional equipment or personnel needed to complete the production.
• In post-production selects footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, edits, add graphics, voice over, music bed and include sound effects to create the final product utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro editing software, along with other Adobe software (After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
• Responsible for the quality of each commercial/promotional spot produced. Quality control can involve several duties, such as verifying accurate information and placing legal disclaimers into advertisement spots if required. Producer must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
• Work directly with the Creative Services Director, News Director, news producers and reporters to obtain information and video for production of promotional promos to push viewers to the Tampa newscasts.
• Create, produce and execute, result driven, promotional tactics and campaigns specifically tailored to grow audience share. These tactics include contests, sweepstakes, grassroots campaigns, internal synergies, product placement and pure promotional ''one off'' partnerships.
• Create, produce, execute and attend local marketing events. Weeknights and weekends are required on occasion.
• Assist local and national sales team meetings to develop and strengthen sponsorship opportunities (NTR) and strategic sales initiatives. Includes pre-production and planning meeting with account sales executives and clients; script writing, professional voice over and selection of music bed.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director and Sales Manager to create exceptional marketing strategies that are in-line with station initiatives.
• Develop and distribute key creative collateral and material for ''out-of-home'' branding and marketing campaigns.
• Perform some maintenance on production vehicle such as checking oil, tire pressure, etc.
• - Assist Creative Services Director on special projects and/or assignments as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Production, Marketing or similar field.
• 3 years' experience with station marketing.
• 2 years' experience with consumer marketing
• Ability to work with audio and video equipment.
• Strong understanding of US Hispanic and/or Multicultural/Ethnic consumers.
• Must write creative scripts that communicates station/clients' message(s) effectively.
• Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Nonlinear editing and After Effects.
• Able to present information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Experience in Graphic Design- knowledge of Adobe Creator Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
• Must be willing to work in Tampa, FL.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends with short notice.
• Must be hands on.
• Must be willing to travel if necessary.
• Must have current Florida driver's license
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field.
• Experience in Marketing.
• Bilingual and proficient in Spanish.
• Knowledge of social media marketing
• Strong presentation skills.
• Display leadership qualities in executing a project to fruition.
• Strong time/project management skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2xk2-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.