The Local Digital Campaign Manager will work within our Telemundo Orlando, Tampa & Ft. Myers teams supporting all Account Executives and other key players at our local stations, to develop custom digital sales opportunities for advertisers, as well as coordinate the execution of the successful fulfillment of digital campaigns and all associated revenue.
• Aid sales force in the overall RFP and pricing and planning process, including analyzing available inventory with the goal to provide sellable digital media proposals to agencies and direct advertisers
• Create template media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
• Work in Operative One to book and manage digital campaign products
• Manage live campaigns by monitoring pacing and delivery
• Develop strategic reallocation and optimizations for live campaigns
• Coordinate with AEs on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
• Work with the traffic/operations team to schedule, traffic and implement advertising programs
• Pull screenshots, provide campaign pacing and reporting updates to Sales AEs on all active campaigns
• Deliver superior customer service by making performance recommendations and optimizations
• Monitor first and/or third-party impression metrics to ensure full delivery
• Confirm billing each month and work with finance to adjust billing and provide clients with accurate invoicing
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in digital sales support, preferably within operations org
• 4-year college degree
• Familiarity with an order management system (Operative One preferred)
• Familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager)
• Understanding of digital billing and invoicing
• High functioning, detail orientated individual with effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work either in Orlando, Tampa or Ft. Myers, FL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, Doubleclick DFP, Wide Orbit, Operative One, SMART/Salesforce etc.)
• Previous professional experience in digital or TV campaign management
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional communication, project management skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and act as a team player
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70zm9-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.