- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Telemundo Denver is looking for a Creative Services Manager to develop marketing strategies and plans to define the brand, build awareness and drive viewership of KDEN. Develop strategies by identifying opportunities to implement effective use of on air & off-air resources that maximize the Telemundo Denver brand, through advertising and strategic partnerships. Utilizing quantitative and qualitative data, collaborating with cross functional teams building on organic growth initiatives. Serve as interface with key departments such as: News, Research, Digital, Technology and Sales to identify and build advertising strategies and brand extensions.
Overall Responsibilities include:
• Fiscally responsible in management of overall operation budget for marketing and outside media
• Develop and provide strategic direction on all advertising and brand partnerships to align with overall station goals
• Cross-functional collaboration with other departments and divisions to identify opportunities
• Develop thresholds to evaluate ROI of all advertising and community partnerships
• Attend, participate and contribute to cross-functional meetings.
• Enhance / leverage relationships (Internal and External) to look for new opportunities
• Coordinate local station campaigns, supporting the Station, Station Group, Network initiatives, local events and specials
• Ability to successfully build positive client and community relationships
• Create, Produce, Plan, Organize, Write, Shoot, and Edit impactful promotional, marketing and branding campaigns
• Produce News/Sweeps/Image Campaigns/Special Programs
• Manage promotional, PSA and trade inventory of the on- air logs while maintaining a fluid workflow with the Dry Creek HUB.
• Produce and execute station events and initiatives year-round.
• Design, order and maintain promotional premiums
• Plan, organize, staff and execute Station/Client/Community events, festivals, concerts, health fairs, etc.
• Manage and train station ambassadors/liaisons
• Create and maintain social media content to help drive audience and YOY growth across all platforms
Curate the Marketing and Promotions tabs of TelemundoDenver.com to benefit community initiatives, trade
• campaigns and promotional landing pages for sales driven efforts.
• Initiate & execute local campaigns and strategy
• Collaborate with network on local market initiatives
Integrated Marketing & Sales/Commercial Production Support:
• Support sales teams with creative ideas, artwork, audio/video files, etc. needed to enhance their presentations
Occasionally meet with the clients, help pitch, brainstorm, plan, create, produce, write, shoot and edit award-winning spots with proven results
• 5 years of strategic brand planning and/or strategic marketing experience
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
• Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish) able to read, write and speak Spanish and English
• Previous leadership role, including training and developing a creative team
• Developing, executing and sustaining a consistent brand for the station across multiple platforms
• Understanding of digital/social marketing
• Knowledge of the US Hispanic market
• Media sales knowledge and understanding
• Profound efficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Edius/Stratus systems, WideOrbit applications, Microsoft OneDrive and Office software.
• Deep knowledge and troubleshooting of production equipment such as cameras, lenses, lighting, set design, and support infrastructure. Ability to carry up to 50lbs.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Flexibility and composure to work on tight deadlines and multiple projects
• Strong follow-up skills
• Master's degree (Preferably in business, marketing, advertising, communications or finance)
• Local Broadcast Television experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reko88-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.