Premion, a leading ''Over-the-Top'' advertising and media business seeks a talented and dedicated Senior Manager – Programmatic Solutions
This position is part of a larger Operations Team that is responsible for ad serving across the entire Premion marketplace, we are focused on managed services. The Ops team has several departments, Yield, tasked with inventory controls and strategic ad placements, Advertising Operations, tasked with flawless execution of advertisers' direct campaigns and ad server and DSP maintenance, Sales Operations, tasked with managing both the CRM And OMS systems for Premion, and Publisher Operations, tasked with both onboarding all provider partners into the network via our Ad Server and DSP and programmatic tools management.
This position will report directly to the VP of Operations but will work directly and assist daily the Director of Product – Programmatic.
Responsibilities: Senior Manager – Programmatic Solutions
• Analyze Premion PMP deals and identify opportunities for increased revenue, focusing on deal health, inventory optimization, and proactive client communication.
• Proactively monitor campaign performance to pinpoint, investigate and solve Deal ID issues.
• Investigate customer requests and resolve issues directly with customers or determine the appropriate internal escalation path.
• Share and evolve campaign best practices with Premion internal Ops and Product teams.
• Manage regular campaign reporting cadence based on the advertiser and internal stakeholder needs.
• Identify technical enhancements to our tech stack that can benefit clients and the product overall.
• Track issues and requests through to resolution, providing customers and Premion stakeholders with timely updates
• Understand the platform user experience and how 3rd and 4th party vendors interact with our SSPs and ad server (FreeWheel).
• Communicate with third-party SSP partners and develop best practices for deal management, campaign growth, and troubleshooting.
Requirements: Skills Required
• 2-5 Years of programmatic ad ops experience
• 5 years, of Adserver admin or integrations experience
• 2 years of campaign management in traditional digital ad servers
• Knowledge of advertising technology (RTB, ad networks, digital media, digital ad serving).
• Experience with FreeWheel ad server is strongly preferred.
• Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution (ad serving and pixels), and reporting
• Ability to analyze, review results, and propose strategies for improving tech, processes, and campaign performance.
Preference for candidates located within Phoenix, AR, or New York, NY. The position is required to be able to commute into the office on a hybrid schedule. The hybrid schedule is subject to change as company policies are updated.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Privacy Notice for California Candidates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d53v2e-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.