The Marketing Department for KYTX CBS19 in East Texas is in search of a bold, creative, curious person with exceptional videography/lighting/editing/motion graphics skills, who can champion our brand of ''Putting East Texas First.'' This Marketing Producer will write, shoot, design, edit and produce content for both commercial clients and CBS19. In addition to the professional skills referenced above, our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team oriented and have a positive can-do attitude that is always willing to learn new skills.
• We are looking for someone who can write, shoot, design, edit and execute on multiple platforms and can think strategically and creatively while still meeting objectives/deadlines.
• The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in videography, photography, motion graphic design, and editing.
• Marketing and/or branding experience is a plus.
• The candidate needs to be comfortable working with clients, sales executives, station talent and creative marketing team.
• They must also be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on tight schedules.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ideation and concept skills – be prepared with examples.
• Self-starter that is highly motivated to make a positive impact.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to take direction as well as offer their own creative thoughts, ideas and suggestions in brainstorms and pitches.
• The ability to ''know'' a good idea when you hear one.
• Champion the brand.
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
• Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2nzp-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.