KENS 5 TV, the CBS affiliate in San Antonio, TX, is looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced lifestyle producer for the weekday morning lifestyle show, ''Great Day SA.'' Qualified applicants must have 1-3 years of producing experience in a LIVE broadcast setting. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and is on top of the latest trends and local happenings. If you're a creative producer with a passion to make great TV, this job is for you!
• Produce engaging content for our daily 1-hour show
• Assist in researching content for show and social media
• Book guests for in-studio, on-remote, and pre-taped segments
• Line produce shows
• Lead pre-show and post-show meetings
• Manage the production floor as needed, which will include setting up display for segments and miking up guests
• Manage in-studio guests and clients upon their arrival
• Will work closely with on-air talent, director and editors
• Post segments/stories on social media and web
• Bachelor's degree in film, television or have equivalent professional experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and strong writer
• Must be a team player
• Must have a positive attitude with a creative mindset
• Must be able to multitask and manage time accordingly
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Must be savvy with social media
• Experience with ENPS/iNews
• Some experience with editing & photoshop
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
• Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Privacy Notice for California Candidates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy8v0-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.