KSDK St. Louis is seeking a Community Impact Manager. KSDK has a strong legacy of community engagement, and this role will elevate the station's commitment to outreach and advocacy by cultivating key partnerships, organizing, and executing strategic campaigns and managing community events that serve KSDK's dynamic, evolving, and relevant brand.
• Lead the development and execution of key campaigns and events across all owned, earned and paid platforms.
• Develop and implement overall outreach strategy with objectives and action plans that align with station's broader vision.
• Collaborate with KSDK leadership team, partnering with key stakeholders to ensure community outreach supports News, Marketing, and Sales, including select community revenue drivers.
• Connect frequently with News Department to ensure topical, timely community outreach when events warrant.
• Produce short-and-long-form community content/specials for multiple platforms.
• Creatively build and leverage external partnerships to achieve station wide goals and increase community impact.
• Represent KSDK at community events.
• Oversee and organize annual public service campaigns.
• Produce community-based events and partner with key stakeholders to build activations that support audience growth.
• Facilitate KSDK Speakers' Bureau
• Prior experience as a people leader with strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate and engage team members on multiple projects.
• Passion for being involved in the community and ability to build new connections.
• Background in and/or understanding of daily news operations to ensure strong communication between Community Impact and News
• Innovative mindset that seeks creative solutions on projects
• Superior communication and project management skills; ability to work under and meet deadlines.
• Highly organized and technologically savvy
• Ability to attend community events which includes some evenings and weekends.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment.
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Privacy Notice for California Candidates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz29o1-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.