Analyst, Technology Strategy, Planning & Risk
London, United Kingdom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
From the beginning, our focus on constantly improving the tools and technologies of our industry, and the experiences we create, has redefined what's possible for storytellers and audiences across the globe.
Through perpetual innovation, we create the tools and technologies that enable our clients to achieve their creative visions in ever more efficient and effective ways.
By uniting the latest technologies with our industry-leading creativity, we deliver innovative experiences that connect with audiences on an emotional level – whether delivered at home, in theaters or out in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong and up to date knowledge of the VFX workflow to join the Global Business Development team.
Based in London, the VFX Bidding Producer is responsible for the creative assessment of potential new projects, up to award for Technicolor's VFX brands MPC Episodic, MPC Film and MR.X.
They will work across multiple projects, analysing scripts, VFX breakdowns and other materials in order to provide competitive packages to our clients.
• Review all materials received from clients and creatively assess and bid the work required to complete a project
• Consult with VFX supervisors and Head of Departments on creative, technical approaches, and methodologies as needed.
• Responsible for flagging any approach that may require significant further development from the technology teams.
• Act as a primary contact for client liaison on allocated projects.
• Attend all client meetings, prepare and lead all creative client discussions with VFX Supervisors.
• Work with the Business Development Manager and commercial analyst to prepare financials on all bids for approval by EPs.
• Work with Business Development Manager and EP to develop strategy for award for each project.
• Understand the industry cost structures and how this effects creative assessment.
• Stay current of studio capacity and talent capabilities to effectively create bids.
• Responsible for creative handover of awarded shows to the local EP/show Producer, maintaining a comprehensive set of notes relating to each project.
• Previous experience in providing detailed and accurate bids for features and episodic
• Detail orientated
• Goal driven
• Highly motivated working within a fast-paced environment
• High-level knowledge of Excel.
• Extensive knowledge of the VFX workflow
• 3+ years VFX Production experience.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.