MPC is an award-winning visual effects studio that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly impossible scripted moments in film and television. We're made up of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date.
If you are passionate about Realtime, keen to grow quickly and make significant contributions to high-end efforts, and want to see how Realtime meets film-making, we want to hear from you!
• Provide active support with scene optimization
• Working on Unreal for FX & blueprints related tasks
• Contribute as a general operator UC
• Work with a mix of local and remote Team Members
Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in a technical role with the Film and TV assets
• Good knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints
• Knowledge of at least one major DCC API (Maya, Houdini etc.)
• Familiar with Real Time Virtual Camera
• On-Set experience would be considered a plus
• Applied knowledge of USD
• Familiarity with Shotgun