MillX is a global experience design and interactive production group. We create next generation spatial and digital solutions for complex marketing and industry challenges for the world's visionary brands, agencies and industries. We operate as part of production company and VFX powerhouse The Mill.
Twenty plus years of innovation has established The Mill as a recognized global brand and our reputation is built on our people. We find, train and nurture the most talented creative, technical and production teams in the industry and our scale enables us to work individually, in teams or as an international network via our bases in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore.
We are looking for Freelance Unity Technical Artists to join our Experience department.
What you'll need:
• Solid grounding in Unity with at least 3 years of Unity experience.
• Work within the Unity game engine to improve visual quality, performance and pipelines.
• Comfortable with asset creation in Digital Content Creation tools such as Maya/Blender/Zbrush and doing asset optimisation for XR and mobile devices.
• The ability to work to the requirements of the different Unity render pipelines HDRP/URP/Standard, as well as an excellent knowledge of the Unity Engine asset and animation pipelines.
• Previous experience working with source control (GIT+LFS / Perforce) essential.
• Creating materials and shaders using Unity's Shader Graph and tools such as Amplify.
• Shader Editor and Substance Suite. Coding in Shaderlab/HLSL/GLSL a bonus.
• Knowledge of rigging workflows.
• Strong grasp of core components within Unity such as Cinemachine, Timeline and using the profiler for optimisation.
• Able to identify and help solve problems in pipeline and tooling.
• Deadline oriented; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be a keen problem solver. Have the ability to pick up new workflows and feedback.
• Good understanding of linear content creation workflows in Feature/TV Animation/VFX.
• Experience with virtual production and rendering final image in real-time engines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1ex4-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.