Technicolor Pre-Production is a quickly growing studio with a focus on visualization. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising and entertainment industries. Some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies The Lion King, Cruella, Detective Pikachu, and Blade Runner 2049.
• The Talent Manager will work closely with the L.A. Executive Producer to assist in identifying and reaching out to high-level Visual Effects Supervisory & Animation Talent. This will include, but not be limited to, Production-Side & Facility-Based Visual Effects Supervisors, Animation Directors/Supervisors, and Plate Supervisors. It will be important for this individual to develop a strong network throughout the visual effects industry and with the VFX Executives at the major studios. In addition, communication will need to be developed to create a rapport with all current MPC, Mill and Mr. X Supervisors, to gain an understanding of their strengths and have a working knowledge of their film credits, to be able to participate in casting sessions for upcoming projects. This person will work closely with the Business Development units across the Technicolor brands to track open casting for projects in discussion and project bidding. Regular contact with our Recruiting teams throughout the various business units will also be needed to aid in our department's recruiting efforts. Participation will be required in the Company Hypo Scheme to identify our ''Rising Stars,'' and institute training and mentorships that will lead them to the next step in their career.
• This individual will act as an ambassador of Technicolor Film & TV and the Business Development Group both within the walls of our Company and to the outside world. Participation in industry events is mandatory.
• The candidate must have an acute attention to detail, in order to accurately maintain a series of reports for both tracking information regarding the film industry and updating databases used for identifying and locating talent across the globe.
• It is mandatory that this individual act as a team player. The requirements of the position are such that, when assistance is needed in another business unit, be it administrative or a management task, we cooperate and contribute.
• The Talent Manager reports to the Executive Producer in Culver City.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4xx1-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.