Assistant Finance Controller
London, United Kingdom
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides World Class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing
Reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer, this role helps shaping and delivering an efficient Sourcing Operating Model at Technicolor Creative Studios. This role engages with top management on the following scope: Production Technologies & Innovation.
Facilitate alignment of Category teams and drive Group Sourcing performance against TCS brands' needs while acting as strategic sourcing single point of contact for the Business.
• Collaborate with TCS Brands' Leadership to understand their specific needs, objectives, and growth plans and translate these requirements into clear and measurable sourcing goals for the Category teams within their respective categories.
• Drive Category Leads to align strategies and ensure the successful execution and delivery of cost savings within their specific categories.
• Collaborate with the CPO, senior executives and top management to secure their support for strategic sourcing initiatives.
• Oversee the supplier relationship for strategic and partner suppliers while ensuring alignment with TCS's long-term goals, including cost efficiency, quality and risk.
• Ensure innovation from suppliers is managed as a key element of the supplier relationship with business stakeholders.
• Proven Min 5 years of experience in Sourcing team management in global context. 10 years in Sourcing activities
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Knowledge of sourcing best practices, supply chain management, and procurement regulations
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7oenk-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.