Power BI Back-End Developer
London, United Kingdom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Senior Project Manager- Talent Transformation will implement, lead and manage new, future-state transformation projects and will also govern and monitor all project and program delivery within the Talent organization. You will bring people together and help coach individuals on how to use different project management methods to create product value and increase efficiency and effectiveness and sustain a culture of continuous improvement and excellence within the Talent Team.
Main responsibilities of this this role will include:
• Auditing and current state assessment across the department including review of process and alignment, tracking of KPI's
• Delivery of transformation projects within the Talent organization including planning, tracking, task assignment, running project reviews and closures
• Provision of project/program templates and processes including scoping, planning, delivery, tracking, risk mitigation, change management, and business reporting and training
• Project/program performance analysis and improvement across KPIs (cost, quality, time, and value realization).
Key Role Accountabilities
• Set-up, implement, lead and manage transformation projects across the talent organization
• Provide support to individual across talent to help control and direct the delivery of projects.
• Provision of project/program templates and processes including scoping, planning, delivery, tracking, risk mitigation, change management, and business reporting.
• Direct line management of Talent Operations/analytics manager and Head of Communications.
• Use user-centered design practices to create timely, meaningful, and accurate plans, documentation, and reports across a set of diverse teams, readily available for senior leaders- whilst focusing on automating process where possible.
• Establish talent project steering committee, run regular project review meetings, and manage project intake workflow which is then quickly evaluated and scoped and submitted to an steering committee on a regular basis for prioritization review and budget approval (where relevant) before initiating.
• Lead the development of process maps where not available, and create structures for review, sign-off, implementation, and ongoing future review.
• Continuously review project management templates and update when appropriate.
• Implement, document and communicate new procedures and processes companywide using existing and new methods of production.
• Partner with other parts of the organization where projects and operations have cross over
• Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing talent/leadership change management programs and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without supervision.
• Experience of using project management methodologies for medium size projects. Inc one or more of the following qualifications: AGILE, PMI, or PRINCE2
• Training and coaching of project management skills across and organization.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in efficient Change Management methods.
• Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and program plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies.
• Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning.
• Strong line management and team leader experience including experience of managing people directly and indirectly.
• Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations.
• Diplomatic ability to influence others and create change at all levels of the business.
• Strong ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions.
• Experience of program and project level financial management.
• Experience of defining and delivering benefits realization for projects and programs.
• Background in of change management in a talent/people driven environment
• At least 7+ years of relevant project management or PMO management experience.
• PMI and PMI-ACP, or equivalently qualified in similar project management methodologies (AGILE, PRINCE 2 etc.)
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.