Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere. No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides world class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing. Our global network of studios includes MPC Film, Episodic & Advertising, Mikros Animation and The Mill.
Technical Resource Management is a global department responsible for the management of the technical resources (compute, storage, bandwidth, licenses) used by the latest and greatest films, shows, ads and games.
We sit right between the Creative, Technology, Finance and Business Transformation & Intelligence departments and our main goal is to enable them to get the most out of the technology resources.
As a Senior Data Scientist within the TRM department, you will bring a strong scientific base to the statistical models we'll be designing, developing, and deploying together to help our business be more data informed.
• Develop hypothesis and statistical models to support our decision making.
• Work closely with our Senior Data Engineers to get the most out of our data sets.
• Understand highly dimensional datasets and help our team correlate them with business needs and objectives.
• Help our operations reports team to make more data informed decisions.
• Interpret data, write, and make actionable recommendations
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics
• Proven experience with SQL or other querying languages and Python or Golang.
• Prior experience collaborating with other engineers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpobo-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.