Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Technical Resource Management is a global department responsible for the management of the technical resources used by our productions (compute, storage, bandwidth, etc.).
As a Technical Resource Management Senior Data Engineer, you will be working closely with our creative and technology departments to bridge the gap between them while improving the efficiency of our technical resources by aligning data systems with specific KPIs by transforming data sets and inventing new data workflows to create useful data systems.
A strong analytical skill, the ability to combine data from different sources, familiarity with Python programming language and knowledge of statistical methods are essential.
• Create and maintain datasets, visualizations and dashboards.
• Work closely with technology and creative departments to bring data sources close to them.
• Improve data quality.
• Develop algorithms to analyze highly dimensional datasets and correlate with business needs and objectives.
• Improve efficiency of TRM operators by developing scripts to automate tasks.
• Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
• Technical expertise with data models, data acquisition and data curation.
• Strong understanding of compute distributed systems.
• Background working with a cross-site, cross-functional team.
• Prior experience collaborating with other engineers.
• Experience with on-premise, cloud and hybrid infrastructures.
• Familiarity with ELK stack.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw80p2-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.