Technicolor Creative Studios is a technology company working with creative companies across the world to help them produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences around the world. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising, and entertainment industries, with some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King and 1917, and advertising campaigns for Channel 4, Sony, and IKEA.
• Responsible for ensuring secure implementation of projects across CTO & R&D areas, delivering high quality services and creative security solutions across all environments
• Perform design reviews of new third-party, cloud and on-premise solutions, products, and services to identify potential risks and recommend appropriate mitigations
• Work with the team to create and maintain security architecture principles, reference architectures and design patterns.
• Work with key stakeholders to develop and apply Security Policies, Standards and Principles
• Assist with development and delivery of TCS's cyber security strategy for future deployments
• Work with key stakeholders to develop security controls and security services and improve their maturity
• Responsible for monitoring and driving security compliance during project lifecycles
• Work with stakeholders to implement security solutions and initiatives addressing new vulnerabilities
• Delivering the technical security aspects to support plan, design and build for projects
• Responsible for development of solutions to secure alignment with architecture requirements and standards
• Engage across multiple functions on a global level to support the modernisation and maturation of security
• Ensures accurate delivery progress reporting is completed and communicated to relevant stakeholder
• Educated to degree level or equivalent or able to demonstrate a similar level of ability from industrial experience.
• CISSP, SABSA, CCSP, OSCP, SANS or equivalent desirable
• Certification in one or more cloud vendor offerings such as AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI
• Extensive security experience in a Telco, Cloud and/or network security environment
• Strong hands-on or design experience in a technical security environment. This could either be as a security development specialist within a security team, or as a solutions architect with significant experience of designing and securing solutions against real-world threats
• In depth knowledge of On Premise, SaaS, IaaS and PaaS and hybrid IT models
• Experienced at identifying security flaws in solutions via architectural assessment and threat modelling
• Good understanding of GDPR risks and mitigations
• Practical understanding of industry security principles and their application (NCSC, NIST, CSA, SCF)
• Familiar with common industry cloud provider technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, OCI, Azure)
• Knowledge of common cloud connectivity methods and orchestration technologies
• Familiar with security testing of applications using relevant tools (e.g. Burp suite, Nessus, Kali suite)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple geographically dispersed stakeholder groups
• Strong documentation, design and presentation skills with the ability to create management reporting to convey business justifications, architectural designs and work flows
• Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
• Experience of analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues
• Strong experience in designing, integrating and deploying security solutions in a dynamic, high pressure working environment
• Demonstrate strong consultancy and influencing skills, encouraging colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements in alignment with best practices
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r75726-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.