Technicolor Creative Studios is a technology company working with creative companies across the world to help them produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences around the world. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising, and entertainment industries, with some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King and 1917, and advertising campaigns for Channel 4, Sony, and IKEA.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of SAP solutions on projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
• Analyse new and existing architectures, research solutions, specify long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
• Communicate the solution vision and strategy during meetings and presentations to appropriate parties. Ensures that the functional/technical aspects of the program are accepted by the stakeholders.
• Generates solution designs, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet client needs
• Serves as a functional expert in SAP architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the solution.
• Ensures the functional component of the solution aligns with the client's business goals and current/potential standards
• Identifies existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture; implements solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
• Researches technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards
• Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
• The primary purpose of this job is to develop and maintain the architectural assets in SAP in global Finance with a global mindset.
• Responsible for training key-users on system functionality, assisting users in running usability tests prior to going live, and post go-live production support, system configuration and system enhancements.
• Ensure adherence to Global SAP design and architecture and participate in architecture review boards as needed.
• Overall 15+ years of Information technology experience involved in designing and architecting solutions across customer landscapes with specialisation in SAP ECC/ SAP S4HANA in the Finance and Procurement space
• In-depth Experience with the SAP portfolio primarily SAP-ECC esp. on SAP FICO and all relevant modules including AP, AR, GL, Forecasting, Banking, Financial closing, Consolidation and Statutory & Management reporting
• Work alongside Solution and Enterprise Architects to architect solutions with a deep understanding of Architecture methodology such as TOGAF etc
• Experience in owning Architectural artefacts, presenting solutions to the Architecture board, and ensuring smooth delivery of Projects
• Proven Solution Architect experience for large-scale SAP transformation programs
• Experience articulating the relationship between the business needs and recommended system architecture to business leaders and stakeholders
• Experience in business analysis, facilitating a design workshop to gather requirements and then translating the requirements into design
• Have a strong understanding of overall architecture, integration, process and focussed on UX with Deep understanding and knowledge of digital trends in Finance (e.g., Industry 4.0, Cross Industry, Digital Solutions that integrate with SAP)
• Should have demonstrated skills of being an individual contributor and having strong advisory skills
• Experience producing high-quality project deliverables
• Experience in Chart of accounts and enterprise structure design and implementation in order to meet both transactional and reporting needs of an organisation
• Experience integrating and leading SAP led business solutions using relevant integration platforms
Understanding of information technology security and privacy information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjq5n-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.