Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
• Roll forward Project P&Ls and P&L pack.
• Update show data per publish emails (shot count / build count / delivery date).
• Download Dash exports and copy into P&L.
• Sense check data for errors (e.g., 2s instead of 1s, large additions/removals) and notify the production accountant.
• Update P&L with payroll actuals.
• Update Render YTD actuals.
• Participate in resource planning meetings.
• Expertise in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Must be comfortable with large excel files, data sets and elaborate formulas.
• Attention to detail and able to update complex templates.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with Global stakeholders in multiple locations.
• Initiative to take additional work as well as simplify existing reports.
• Open to working in shifts. Normal shift would be from 3 PM to 12 PM IST. May change based on business requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjj2oe-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.