Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a business unit within Technicolor incorporating Technicolor's world leading brands MPC (Visual Effects), Mikros Animation, The Mill (Advertising) and Technicolor Games. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
TCS continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
Technicolor Creative Studios Project Portfolio Management (PMO) is a newly formed organisation designed to introduce standardised project portfolio and process management practices and manage business change. Within TCS PMO, a small, specialised team is being formed to service the organisational change management needs of business teams and projects across TCS. By focussing on people and processes during change, the team aims to maximise the value of business initiatives and minimise disruption to enhance the experience the Clients have.
The team focus is to help embed critical competencies within business teams to equip people across all levels to understand change and be able to lead, manage, adopt, and sustain changes. The team does this through the application of a proven methodology and effective coaching to achieve successful outcomes from change initiatives. The team is focussed on building a quality culture that enables our teams to deliver reliable, repeatable, and responsive services that our customers expect.
Reporting to the Director of Process and Business Change and working cross-functionally with TCS departments and brands, the PMO Process Analyst is accountable for leading process management activities across multiple teams and programmes, including facilitating workshops and discussions to capture of key requirements and documentation, touch points and systems and providing specialist process improvement advice & coaching using the TCS process management methodologies.
TCS is looking for someone that has worked on process improvement programmes and with process automation and workflow solutions, as we require a tenacious problem solver, that is good at getting things done.
• Capture and review current state processes and develop documentation for the target state.
• Ensure high quality outcomes are achieved through execution of a consistent methodology (including but not limited to outcomes in areas such as swim lane mapping, SIPOC, RACI, process owner definition and identification, systems touchpoints, level 2 – 4 process maps, policies and procedures)
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with project teams to ensure processes are understood and proposed changes to processes are clearly documented and communicated to change management champions
• Drive continuous review of process and measure impact from a business improvement perspective.
• Work with technology teams to understand new releases, identify requirements and how to best implement changes
• Act as the business advocate in all aspects of all the process capture including any proposed changes requests
• Support design of target operating model blueprints and the strategies for implementation of those processes
• Drive the completion of effective documentation and reporting to support all activities including post implementation reviews
• Facilitate workshops, lead process training, and provide comprehensive process documentation and guidance to the process users
• Be an active participant in the wider process management community across the organisation
• 4+ years of experience working within business process improvement advisory capacity across all levels of the business
• Experience working on complex cultural and organisational change and working in technology enabled processes
• Experience in using formal process mapping methods, tools and templates
• Technical writing of processes, release notes, business documentation and training content
• Business analysis skillset, confidently able to capture requirements, pain points and be able to suggest improvement options
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating discussions and workshops to truly understand current state process, their variations and roles performed and design future state
• Demonstrated experience in identifying process improvements to drive benefits across all business segments
• Working as part of a large programme or transformation
Any of the following technical skills are a bonus
• Relevant tertiary or professional qualification in related discipline ie. Lean Six Sigma, Business Analysis, Automation and AI
• Project management experience
• Experience working within a Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid (Waterfall & Agile) project environment.
• Experience with Blueworks Live or equivalent business process modeller
• Experience working within the media and entertainment industry
• Experience of working in a high-growth environment (e.g., within a Start-Up)
• Interest and knowledge of the film and episodic visual effects industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5620-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.