Technicolor Creative Studios is a technology company working with creative companies across the world to help them produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists' partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences around the world. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising, and entertainment industries, with some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, The Lion King and 1917, and advertising campaigns for Channel 4, Sony, and IKEA.
• Collaboratively define as-is and to-be architectures to develop full technical solutions designs including preparation of technical artefacts, and blueprints, providing a high quality of cost estimation for submission into internal and external business cases and assessments.
• Delivering and maintaining the Network Strategy and associated roadmaps for achieving the strategy.
• Undertake and lead on investigative analysis within multidisciplinary teams, providing technical authority, making credible and practical technical decisions, communicating these with sensitivity and diplomacy to ensure the right technical direction is followed.
• Lead and facilitate scoping and priority setting of large or highly complex changes, to enable the delivery team to provide robust options appraisals and recommendations; harmonizing across infrastructures and technologies wherever possible and selecting the most appropriate means to communicate information.
• Architectural input into the creation of high quality functional and non-functional requirements to ensure the overall needs of the business are met as well as adherence to business objectives and alignment with strategic direction.
• Translating designs both logical and physical to support user friendly processes and systems, and communication of this across a variety of stakeholders including, business areas, projects, or program teams.
• Proactively devising and managing initiatives to deliver capacity, performance, and system availability improvements to meet or exceed targets.
• Establishes and maintains effective communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, about difficult and/or complex matters.
• Sets technical standards, tools, techniques, and methods and advises and influences others to adopt these to ensure consistency across the organisational approaches to designs.
• Monitoring the development of new and emerging tools, technologies, and products to assess potential value and identifying opportunities to enhance capabilities, products and services within the organisation.
• Taking a major role to identify and share good practices, participating in relevant communities of practice to drive adoption of design standards, trends and patterns.
• Working under general direction; planning your own work to achieve agreed objectives, seeking information when unclear, and escalating as appropriate, any issues or conflicting priorities which may impact deadlines.
• Identify opportunities, engaging and fostering relationships and partnership working within the organisation, and with third parties, to identify and deliver value to the organisation.
• Delivering continuous improvements to enhance own and business areas; co-ordinating and delivery of work across multiple strands such as continuous improvement, project related work, and lifecycle management, escalating issues at appropriate times.
• Manage, and input into the development and implementation of approaches, strategies, standards, practices, and policies across the team, ensuring and monitoring the timely delivery of business objectives within budget through the management of projects and program.
• Design of cost effective and scalable enterprise solutions, from development through to implementation in a multi-supplier environment.
• Provide business assurance of supplier's designs and proposals.
• Experience of working across architectural disciplines
• Have in depth knowledge of all network technology including LAN (local area network), WAN (wide area network), wifi, data centre LAN, SD (software-defined) networks, telephony, mobile solutions infrastructure, unified comms, network management solutions, and network specific security and remote access technologies and approaches
• Planning and organisational skills across a broad range of activities to support the delivery of project planning and resource management.
• An IT related degree or equivalent plus significant demonstrable experience in two of the following: Infrastructure Architecture Management of a significant ICT implementation / Network design, implementation and management
• TOGAF/SABSA certification or equivalent,
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• AWS/Azure Architecture qualification
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyqv3p-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.