Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work.
• Day to day management and development of the onsite support services Team, dealing with any operational and staff issues, shift rotas, holidays and planning, liaison with other IT staff and escalation to Head of Client & Support Services as necessary.
• Continually look for ways to improve the overall support services to the firm through knowledge and process management.
• To ensure the resolution of all IT incidents and service requests within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Regular analysis and reporting on team performance using the IT Service Management platform.
• Ensure end to end ownership, communication and accurate ticket logging of all incidents and service requests.
• Support the team to ensure continual service improvements, whilst encouraging all SME additional duties.
• Understand the IT requirements of the business and act accordingly to ensure these requirements are met in a timely and structured way, following escalation processes to ensure a consistent, professional and client-focused service
• Contribute to the effective operation and management of the onsite Service Delivery team to ensure they provides quality, correct and timely information and services to our clients
• Management of difficult situations with the business in a timely fashion, communicating in a clear and effective manner.
• Development of team members, including both technical and soft skills through 1 to 1 mentoring and training.
• Successfully follow the agreed ITIL based processes and procedures, whilst continually reviewing to find improvements to the current incident and service request processes.
• Help to provide support for all remote working services.
• Assist with the support of the firm's core applications/services.
• Support and maintain all desktop/laptop systems and printers. This may include liaising with maintenance companies and vendors
• Monitor the capacity plan for all applications and systems to ensure consistent operation and room for improvement.
• Assist with the management and communication of planned or unexpected downtime.
• Work closely with business services to ensure all joint service request are fulfilled within SLA.
• Responsible for IT knowledge management to ensure the necessary information up to date and is available to the right people at the right time.
• Provide project resources for all key IT projects from inception through to ''business as usual''.
• Highly motivated; willing to continually update knowledge and skill sets Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
• Flexibility: may occasionally be required to work evenings and weekends
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise, communicate and build good working relationships with all levels of staff within IT and across the business globally
• Consistently working to provide a responsive, effective and personable IT support service to exceed our customer expectations.
• Ability to identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process
• Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the appropriate supervision
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Ability to mentor and coach staff to fulfil their potential
• Work according to ITIL processes and procedures
• Ability to concentrate on several areas of work at one time, prioritising work load, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm2nz2-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.