TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
To work closely with seniors Artists and Lead to achieve the highest quality output.
• To be able to deliver shots as per the expectation of you Seniors/Leads.
• Able to stay positive and deliver shots under an intense production environment.
• To be able to keep a consistent look and quality throughout a sequence.
• A fast learner and be able to effectively communicate with the Lead and team mates
• Strong Knowledge of Renderman (user level)
• Strong understanding of rendering methods.
• Understanding Shading models
• Shader Writing Ability a plus
• Previous experience with Linux
• Knowledge of Mel/Python scripting
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Previous experience performing Look Development tasks
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography
• Katana experience would be a bonus
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.