Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
• Responsible for Datacenter and End User support operations catering to all Infrastructure services
• Managing and monitoring all installed Systems and Infrastructure
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Participate in all technical tasks defined for the team as and when appropriate, ensure completion for user support requests
• Be aware of the ongoing Infrastructure issues and vigilant to avoid/minimize downtime of services
• Understand business environments to prioritize incidents
• Interact with other Infrastructure teams to make sure the requirements are addressed in time
• Identify operational risks and contribute to mitigating the same
• Identify service delivery issues and implement corrective actions
• Participate in new technology reviews, POCs and adoption
• Ready to work in shift roster. • Maintains all supporting documentation for comprehensive operating system, hardware and software configuration & How to doc.
Proven experience working in Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Operations support role
Technical knowledge / skills:
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux (Centos or RedHat) based environments.
• Extensive Hands on experience on configuring, managing and administration of high performing clusters on multi-vendor OS and hardware
• Good understanding of storage platform on EMC Isilon, storage filesystems like NFS, DFS and SMB
• In depth knowledge of network services on a multi-vendor network architecture
• Experience with Virtualization and Containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Good understanding of server/workstation hardware solutions from Dell or HP
• Experience and awareness of security, audit, risk and compliance within enterprise IT environment
• Experience with ITIL processes
Experience: 1-6 years of experience working in Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Operations support role
• A strong commitment to quality, service and reliability
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Capability to learn and adapt quickly
• Strong ability to work under pressure
• Work well with others in a team environment
• Desire to learn from others and to take on increasingly challenging work
• Strong creative ability and flair
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98kz4-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.