Jr. Pipeline TD, Technicolor Pre-Production (Staff Position)
Technicolor Pre-Production is a quickly growing studio with a focus on visualization. We are renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the film, advertising and entertainment industries. Some of our most famous projects including the blockbuster movies The Lion King, Cruella, Detective Pikachu, and Blade Runner 2049.
We are looking for a Jr Pipeline TD to work with our team to support artists and help develop our expanding visualization pipeline!
• Troubleshoot creative and technical issues
• Develop tools and workflows in Maya, Unreal and After Effects
• Assist shows by creating show specific custom tools, workflows, and solutions.
• Identify technological needs and coordinate with the development team to implement solutions effectively
• Minimum 2 years working in Maya.
• Experience with Python and MEL.
• Be comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments.
• Excellent communication skills, both on a technical and creative basis.
• Ability to work well under pressure and possess a strong teamwork ethic.
• Self-motivated and able to plan and utilize time efficiently.
• Proven communication and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with:
• PyQT or PySide
• YAML, JSON
• Experience in the following Applications:
• After Effects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x4x7-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.