Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
This individual will interact daily with Technicolor Sourcing, Systems and HoIOs. The InfraOps manager reports to Regional Head of Infrastructure Operations- North America with dotted lines to the various Heads of Infrastructure Operations for the Technicolor Film and Television VFX Brands in North America.
The appointee's core responsibilities would include:
• Manage Provider Inventory in COUPA for Technicolor Film and Televison VFX.
• Handle and execute purchasing decisions made by Sourcing and HoIOs by creating and delivering POs
• Manage confirmation of delivery of purchases
• Maintain across Technicolor FTV inventory of technology assets including Data Centers with HoIOs and Heads of Systems
• Forecast Inventory versus Work force planning for a 52-week period
• Help procure and manage inventory of software licenses
• The InfraOps Manager will collect and prepare various documents for business such as Technology Forecasts. This person will need to deliver the data they've collected to management on a regular daily, weekly or monthly basis.w
• Coordinate Business Continuity Processes for MPC Film and Mill Film Montreal and other corporate initiatives
• Work cross functionally and across Technicolor Production Services brands building a strong relationship with the systems teams to ensure smooth infrastructure service operations.
• Approve invoices and ensure invoices are in line with PO raised
• Experience in management of large-scale production environment
• Experience in VFX or feature animation production, preferably in digital or technical departments.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication, project management, and conflict resolution skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxopw4-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.