Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work.
• Act as the technical conduit to the IT service provider;
• Work with the IT service provider to ensure the business is operating securely, providing regular reporting on the business's security status;
• Ensure data usage & storage is efficient and follows best practice;
• Develop data tables through use of SQL and present reporting dashboards via Power BI;
• Work with Head of Enterprise IT (EIT) to ensure the business are making best use of the tools available;
• Work with the Head of EIT to ensure business outcomes and strategy are achieved by leveraging technology at both the enterprise and business stream level;
• Act as the technology and service broker between IT and suppliers;
• Work with the Head of EIT to ensure delivery to agreed standards of the outsourced managed service, review regularly and provide performance reports and recommendations;
• Provide business partnering with key business functions to identify areas of improvement;
• Pro-actively manage incidents and escalations. Provide monthly reports and identify opportunities to reduce;
• Develop and manage IT changes, including new sites, demobilizations and configuration changes;
• Provide application support (for applications allocated to you), to ensure regular patching, legislative compliance, resolution of bugs and issues and a road-map for enhancements;
• Work closely with Head of EIT to ensure accurate and timely records in the contract and asset register, with an excellent attention to detail;
• Document and enhance IT procedures and processes, as required. Drive simplicity and minimizing bureaucracy;
• Manage the service transition of applications to the IT team or our service provider
• Intermediate to advance level of experience managing complex IT services;
• Broad and deep technology expertise and experience of how it can measurably and positively impact business performance;
• Strong interpersonal skills to convince, reassure, persuade and negotiate;
• Finding pragmatic solutions to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders;
• Ability to balance conflicting priorities;
• Ability to work at all levels and with appropriate partners;
• Depth of knowledge on how to be successful working with an outsourced provider;
• Experience of working in a thin client and within a matrix management environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to identify business need for that function and reassure, persuade and negotiate change accordingly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz4x12-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.