TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
Our FX Artists gather a variety of 3D assets produced by our Layout and Animation departments and creating rigid body, particle and fluid simulations. If you have a passion for FX and can use Houdini, then we want to hear from you!
• Experience lighting and rendering with Mantra and Renderman
• Ability to quickly master proprietary effects and pipeline tools
• Ability to design, self-direct, and organize your work
• Strong communication skills and must be able to work well within a team
• Exercise a high level of focus and skill in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to perform visual and analytical problem-solving
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Ability to script in Python, C++ and HDK
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Proven experience working with Houdini, Maya and/or Nuke
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwb0m-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.