Technicolor Production Services is the division within Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and animation truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Based in our London offices, this role is directly responsible for the quality, creativity, and delivery of all branded materials for the Production Services division. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and brand guidelines, as you will also work closely with the Marketing leads, to help define the creative strategy. You will have experience in translating briefs to deliver outstanding creative concepts and assets, copywriting, and idea generation. The role will report into the Head of Internal Comms and Global Marketing Director.
What You'll Do:
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Create new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels
• Design original content, including logos, illustrations, and infographics
• Reviewing junior designers' work to ensure high quality
• Develop a range of templates across brands to ensure brand consistency
• Collaborate with our marketing and internal comms teams to help define creative strategy and deliver the best solutions for campaigns
• Become a brand ambassador for Technicolor Creative Studios, by owning our new brand guidelines, making sure our brand is consistently used and support others in understanding and implementing across the group
• Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Quick turnaround on producing creative and topical social media graphics
• Proactive presentation of new ideas
What You'll Need:
• Experience as a Creative Lead or Design Lead
• Significant experience of producing integrated campaigns
• Strong knowledge of design process and project management
• Proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a passion for and understanding of design, including typography and layout
• Strong presentation skills, to pitch ideas and creative concepts
• Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps
• Proficiency in AfterEffects, PremierePro, and other video-based software
• Must have a broad and highly skilled portfolio of work across 2D, 3D, layout, typography, style frames and branding.
• Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
• Has experience in creating visual designs and videos for websites and social platforms
• Your skills and visual output will be at the heart of our creative output, so you must be on the search for new and innovative design ideas
• Experience working in film and entertainment would be preferable
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
• UX and interaction design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw72np-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.