Technicolor Creative Studios is a world leading Visual effects and Animation organisation that includes brands such as MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation & Technicolor Games. We have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Our Design team is a part of our in-house global marketing team and works collaboratively to maintain and develop the brand design across all our studios: The Mill, MPC, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, as well as the overall Technicolor Creative Studios brand.
This position sits within the Creative Marketing Department and reports directly into the Creative Director in LA and works collaboratively with Technicolor Creative Studios brand marketing managers/execs and stakeholders to develop and deliver creative briefs to our Marketing Design and Editorial teams, as well as manage the schedule for the creative team.
• Works closely with brand marketing managers to develop creative briefs for both the Marketing Design and Marketing Editorial teams
• Project management - manage the schedule of projects and briefs incoming to the department
• Aid in the development of creative processes and workflows for projects
• Ensures that the original vision for the project is accurately realized
• Ensures the teams are meeting the project deadlines
• Highly organized
• Previous experience working in a creative environment and an understanding of creative briefs
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working within the online project management platform Asana
• Experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint
• General knowledge of print and digital workflows
• Passion, patience, and a willingness to learn!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp9k9-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.