Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work.
The new Corporate Communications Manager will be critical to support the new listed company and its ongoing transformation.
• Chief Marketing Officer, Technicolor Creative Studios
• TCS General Counsel
• Head of CSR & Corporate compliance
• Public Affairs
• Investor Relations
• TCS Executive leadership team
• TCS Board of Directors
• Brand Marketing & Publicity
• Internal Communications & Engagement
• Collaborates with TCS executive leadership, board of directors and other primary stakeholders to develop corporate communications strategy, in line with business objectives and all necessary statutory & legal requirements (related to being a listed company in France)
• Build and manage corporate communication calendar in line with annual statutory and commercial milestones, ensuring on time and on message delivery
• Ensure alignment and consistency in corporate messaging across the TCS organization and within key internal and external corporate & investor channels
• Work in close partnership with CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) & Corporate Compliance, Investor Relations, Internal Communications & Engagement and Brand Marketing & PR – to ensure consistent messaging in line with all statutory regulations
• Participate in TCS 'Crisis Management' team and supporting first response 'crisis chain' (management & communication process). Ensure any/all issues arising are dealt with in a timely and orderly manner in line with all legal, company policy and statutory requirements.
• Collaborate with Executive leadership, board of directors and primary stakeholders to develop and deliver all corporate and statutory communications requirements
• In conjunction with the CMO, develop and manage a corporate communications strategy for the business to build and maintain a positive corporate brand within business media and the investment community – in line with wider brand strategy and business objectives
• Manage communications calendar in line with key corporate deliverables throughout the year, results, shareholder meetings, financial statements etc.
• Oversee all content within the TCS corporate web pages and communication channels, ensuring timely posting of all necessary and statutory information
• Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with members of the business media.
• Respond to members of the business media and investment community in a timely manner; compose and distribute corporate press information as needed.
• Assist executive leadership in developing corporate messaging, presentations, speeches and other necessary corporate communications assets
• Work in partnership with Internal Comms to deliver news around relevant corporate milestones ensuring TCS staff are aware of our business priorities as necessary
• Provides ongoing support to Investor relations, CSR & Compliance, Finance and Accounting for preparation of all necessary corporate communications materials.
• Develop, implement, and adhere to corporate communications budget
• To be based in Paris, France
• Fluency in business French and English is mandatory
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven experience at Manager level, in all statutory corporate & business communications requirements for publicly listed French companies
• Strong ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications: English as well as French
• Relationships with local & global business media outlets
• Experience of working with external agency resource
• Experience of working within a global business with multiple international business units
• Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
• Proven ability to collaborate successfully with corporate management, employees, business media and wider investment community.
• Ability to coordinate efforts of multiple primary and secondary stakeholders to present a coherent on-brand message
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d20on7-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.