TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN INDIA
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our team's strength lies and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients' mutual trust and commitment culture, we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• Assist in creation of basic comp scripts for shot templating tools.
• Assist Lookdev/Shot Artists with Roto, prep, keying, stitches, contact sheets, 2D elements.
• DN packaging for local site work.
• Apply retimes to match to editorial reference, publish retimes to the pipeline. Clean up retime artifacts.
• Pick up urgent IM/IN/IR/IDN requests from the ticket queue when other locations are offline or don't have the resource.
• Deliver final shots with blue/green screen replacement with 2.5D DMP/CG ENV and numerous 2D elements to match set look.
• Deliver final shots up to mid level multiple CG characters to set look with minimal interaction.
• Quality control of their own shots before passing to a Lead/Supe for final QC.
• Attend comp dailies and presenting their work to a Supervisor.
• Stereo Triage.
• Strong knowledge of Nuke
• Previous experience working with Linux
• Knowledge of the entire VFX pipeline
• Eye for creating photo-realist images
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work within a team environment
• Able to review and implement feedback in timely manner
• Able to identify compositing issues (black levels, key edges, tracks, roto, etc.)
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• An education or interest in real world lighting and photography
• Experience with Maya , katana and/or Silhouette.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Experience in compositing visual effects for feature film or high-end episodic
• Experience doing VFX CG composting and deep compositing
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pq0x-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.