Technicolor Creative Studios is powered by world-leading visual effects, advertising, animation and games brands around the world; from MPC, The Mill and Mikros to the recently launched Technicolor Games.
Technicolor Creative Studios brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns, animation and games truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind creative delivery in countless blockbuster films like 1917, The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, game animations for titles including Call of Duty, Resident Evil and Need for Speed and advertising and advertising campaigns for clients including Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the business. The Technicolor Creative Studios team is wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities we open up in our industry.
The Employee Engagement Team delivers exceptional communications, internal campaigns and initiatives to engage everyone who works with us. When you join the team, you'll be part of a global network of creative communicators and HR professionals, working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
We are looking for a great communicator to support the team during a period of departmental change on a short-term basis. Working with the wider team, you will deliver and maintain effective internal communications through a variety of channels; telling compelling stories, providing timely information and promoting Technicolor Creative Studios initiatives, as well as initiatives for our brands (MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games), ensuring they are joined up and that they maximise engagement from colleagues.
We are looking for someone to support the communications lead to deliver on the agreed priorities over the next three to six months:
• To be the first point of contact for ad hoc communications requests and support
• To filter and coordinate requests as appropriate, referring up as necessary
• To take ownership of the communications calendar, working with communications executives to ensure communications across our global channels are delivered
• To monitor and coordinate with the communications executives and colleagues in marketing to deliver newsletters and intranet content
• To complete occasional administrative tasks
• To coordinate with more junior team members
The successful candidate will be an organised, enthusiastic and a hard-working self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must be comfortable working during periods of change.
This role will be based in London as part of a team that reports to the Chief People and Talent Officer. The post holder will work closely with the wider communications, HR and marketing teams around the globe.
• Support the communications lead during a period of organisational change (please see priorities above outlined under 'the role').
• Support the team to deliver to the schedule of activities. This includes highlighting deadlines, risks and challenges and working with the team to identify and implement solutions.
• Create clear, concise and impactful communications.
• Manage, prepare, promote, deliver and monitor regular internal communications channels including newsletters, Microsoft Teams channels, townhalls and our intranet.
• Initiate and implement internal campaigns and events to boost engagement and bring our shared values to life.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders and management teams to achieve employee engagement objectives.
• Work to embed the agreed employer brand and employee values proposition for Technicolor Creative Studios into the fabric of the business.
• Collaborate with other business units to ensure seamless execution of events and other activities.
• Identify, track, and analyze internal communication & engagement metrics; conduct research of and adopt best practices in employee communications & engagement.
• Work with HR and other colleagues to develop employee engagement programmes.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
• Understand organizational dynamics and actively work to leaders and allies across levels in the organization.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running.
• Exceptional ability to write great copy.
• First class interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact proactively with key stakeholders and employees at all levels of the organisation.
• Previous working experience in a similar communications role within an organisation of considerable scale.
• Demonstrable experience in creating, organizing, and running outreach and engagement activities.
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects with minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
• Team player with excellent networking skills
• Experience working with global teams is desirable.
• Line management experience is desirable.
• Experience of supporting senior colleagues and stakeholder is desirable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9m00-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.