We are Technicolor Games part of Technicolor Creative Studios – For 107 years Technicolor has remained at the forefront of creative technology in the entertainment industry through artistry, reputation and craft. We are born of this ever-evolving creative legacy and work to inspire the world's most creative games developers to have unlimited ideas. With our rich history in mind Technicolor Games is unlike any other studio offering full-service production across a single IP from in-game to Film, TV, Advertising, and Animation.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world.
Are you a skilled and innovative professional? Technicolor Games is on the lookout for a talented Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be pivotal in expanding our business horizons. As a Business Development Manager, you will not only drive revenue growth but also serve as a dedicated consultant and inventive problem-solver, guiding our clients through every phase of our partnership.
• Expand Sales Pipeline: Identify, evaluate, and negotiate strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth and development of new projects within the Games industry.
• Client Relationships: Identify opportunities within existing client base to enhance partnerships and drive revenue growth. Foster strong client relationships through strategic initiatives and tailored solutions.
• CRM Operations: Manage CRM tools throughout the sales pipeline, while managing communication, reporting, and accurate forecasting. Utilize appropriate tools to optimize efficiency and enhance sales strategies.
• Contract Negotiations: Negotiate and finalize contracts, meeting client requirements while aligning with our legal, creative, and production teams.
• Collaborate with Internal Teams: Partner with our internal production and creative teams to assess opportunities, develop tailored proposals, and align client requirements with our creative and technical expertise.
• Global Processes: Align with standardized processes across regions, ensuring efficiency through global collaboration.
• Serve as a trusted consultant and problem-solver to our partners, guiding the relationship from initial scope to continued post-sales support.
• Communicate regularly with clients throughout the process, anticipating needs and proactively providing support.
• Lead planning and coordinator for client on-site visits and due diligence process.
• Keep up to date with industry developments, assessing competition and identifying opportunities for growth.
• Represent Technicolor Games at key industry events.
• Proven track record in business development and partnership management in Games or related fields, with 5+ year of experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Flexibility and creativity in developing solutions addressing our partner's challenges
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Ability to establish and grow relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a high degree of autonomy.
• Ability/willingness to travel for work
• Fluency in English – other languages are a plus
• Enthusiastic and passionate about the gaming industry!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz24v1-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.