Manager / Senior Manager Licensing
London, United Kingdom
BI Data Analyst (Reward Analyst)
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Working with Human Resources and Finance, this role will be tasked with acquiring and processing relevant data for all staff across the organization to ensure that processes around labour KPI's linked to the PS global Incentive schemes are captured in a timely and efficient manner, with minimal errors and with a clear audit trail.
A key focus of this role will be to understand data needs and ensure most value and insights is being gained from the data, including managing, digitalizing, maintaining the global roles framework and ensuring the businesses are aware of their ongoing performance vs the KPI's, including trends and financial accrual requirements.
This is a highly visible and influential team. You will deliver a suite of advanced Power BI dashboards for Senior and Executive Management within Technicolor Production Services.
The role includes Analytics, Data Visualisation or Report Automation using Power BI.
• Working with business stakeholders to scope and document needs.
• Translating complex data requirements into specifications for the BI Development team
• Providing work completion estimates to stakeholders
• Applying SQL to query databases, cleanse, test and align data from disparate sources.
• Designing and producing effective dashboards which promote data driven decision-making.
• Ensuring data integrity, accessibility and documentation is upheld across your portfolio.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with reporting.
• Delivering beginner to intermediate level Microsoft Power BI training (where necessary).
• Document processes and work closely with Service line Commercial Finance Heads.
• Regularly and clearly communicate incentive status and results (and anticipated results)
• Build scenarios for individuals based on triggers around KPI's and the impact on their incentive schemes
• Provides input into the budget and forecasting process by providing performance assumptions for each of the incentives plans at BU level
• Identify and execute on process improvement for incentives workflow
• Data mining, statistical analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, predictive modelling.
• Identifying opportunities, risks and recommend corrective actions.
• Monitoring existing and develop new KPIs and metrics to identify correlations and root causes.
• Identifying the business use case(s) and 'telling the story' through data.
• Simplifying analysis using effective Power BI data visualisations and usability features.
• Ensuring data models, queries and processes are optimised and automated.
• Modernising legacy Excel reporting into insightful Power BI reports and dashboards.
• A highly analytical background within a Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Team.
• Financial analysis
• Working with Human Resources, Finance or Operations Management data.
• Data wrangling, mining and modelling large datasets from different sources.
• Developing visually stunning dashboards in Power BI that provide actionable insights.
• Automating processes using SQL, Microsoft's Power Suite, VBA/Macros.
• Excellent communication, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
• Experience in AGILE tooling (JIRA /Confluence) and AGILE processes.
• Working with Cloud based analytics, Azure, Google, AWS (desirable).
• Expertise in Microsoft Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Query/Pivot, VBA, DAX.
• Proficiency in MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, desirable R, Python.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
• Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or a related field.
• A genuine interest in exploring data, identifying new ways to improve business performance.
• Exceptional attention to detail, commitment to data integrity and service quality.
• Self-starter, learns and adapts quickly.
• Communication style and responsiveness which fosters effective working relationships.
• A positive 'can-do' attitude and delivers well under pressure amid tight deadlines.
• Works well in a team environment, willing to share expertise and learn from others.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zpz9-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.